Saturday, November 1, 2014

Monday October 27th:

Strength:  Power Clean plus 2 Split Jerks x 8; rest 90 seconds

WOD:
5 min max clean and jerks #135/95
4 min max burpees
3 min max pull ups
2 min max burpees
1 min max double unders

For the strength, I used 85lbs for the power clean split jerks.  This was the second time I have used this weight for the power clean, first time for split jerks.

WOD:
55 lbs for clean and jerks, 35 in 5 mins
47 burpees in 4 min
31 assisted pull ups on the green band in 3 min
31 burpees in 2 min
57 double unders.  I actually do singles because I can't do double unders yet, so we have to divide our single amount by 2.

This workout was after a weekend of being out of town and having a lot of fun, so it was hard at the start and got easier at the end of the WOD.  I wasn't feeling to great :(

No comments:

Post a Comment