Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I am starting this blog to keep track of my WOD's in Crossfit.  I haven't been able to effectively keep track of them, and I have heard that blogs are a good way.  I don't have an Iphone, so I can't use my box's app.  I go to North Rim Crossfit in Chico, CA and I just finished my 8th week.  I am absolutely addicted to it!  I turned 40 on Dec. 31st last year and my goal was to be in as good of shape at 40 as I was at 30.  That goal hasn't been accomplished, but I am hoping I am close in the next couple months.  I have already made significant improvments and now that I am doing Crossfit, I keep that goal in mind, but I have much larger ones we well as I see what can be accomplished with Crossfit.  I don't know what this blog will turn into, but as I am learning more about Crossfit, clean and healthy eating, and how to make the most out of my workouts, I can see this growing in a lot of different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment